Wednesday 13 February 2013

Love Among The Stacks!!!



TOP 14 LOVE QUOTES:


1. I fell in love the way you fall asleep:slowly, then all at once.
   - The Fault In Our Stars.

2. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

- The Holy Bible.

3. Don’t forget I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me.

   - Notting Hill.

4.  Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.

    - A Walk To Remember.

5. This thing between them, this bond—it wasn’t just passion, and it wasn’t wicked.
     It was love, and it was divine.

     - When He Was Wicked.


6. 
 I can see the stars in your eyes from a mile away. They guide me to you just like the North Star.

     - Happily Ever Afton.

7. Affection is when we can't find any flaws in the other. Maybe I could if I really wanted to, but I don't want to, I accept you as  you are.

     - Secrets Revealed.

8. Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason....And then you shot     across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
     - The Twilight Saga New Moon.


9. I Pray Thee, chide not; she whom i love now
      Doth grace for grace and love for love allow;
      The other did not so.
       - Romeo and Juliet.
10. In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love  you.
- Pride and Prejudice.
11."The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever." 
– The Notebook.

12. “Love means never having to say you're sorry” 
― Love Story.
13."I have waited for this opportunity for more than half a century, to repeat to you once again my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love."
-Love in the time of cholera.

14."Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."
-Hamlet.


Happy Valentines Day to all our readers!!!!
Love,
Team Ed Board!!!





                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment